Doug Church is known worldwide as “The TRUE Voice of Elvis” by not only his fans and other Elvis Tribute Artists, but by those who knew Elvis personally, and is regarded as an Icon in the industry. Doug has received numerous awards throughout his career, most recently:
Top Ten semifinalist Ultimate Elvis Contest, Memphis, TN
Elvis Tribute Industry Association Vocalist of the Year, 2016
Elvis Tribute Industry Association ETA of the Year, 2016
Grand Champion, Tupelo Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist contest, June, 2016
Elvis Tribute Industry Association Vocalist of the Year, 2015
Ultimate Elvis preliminary contest Grand champion, Portage, IN & Ocean City, MD, 2014
Heart of the King Lifetime Achievement Award, Las Vegas, 2014
King of the World Contest Lifetime Achievement Award, Memphis, TN, 2014
Images of the King Lifetime Champion Award, 2014
Inducted into the Elvis Tribute Artist Hall of Fame, 2013
Worked for the famous Las Vegas tribute Show “Legends in Concert” for 7 years as “The King”, performing in such sundry locations as The Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, The Virgin Islands, Aruba, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Moscow, Finland, England, Chile and many U.S. and Canadian locations!
Highlights of his career:
• Worked with Las Vegas based Tribute show LEGENDS IN CONCERT (7+ years)
• Was the national spokesperson for Hershey Corporation’s Reese’s ELVIS Peanut and Banana Cup (sanctioned by Elvis Presley Enterprises)
• Featured in the Award Winning Documentary films “Almost Elvis”, “All The King’s Men” and provided the background vocals for same.
• Produced and recorded the fantasy “what-if” series of CD’s called “Kingtinued” which featured contemporary cover songs done in the vocal style of Elvis Presley.
• Starred in the video “how-to” series “Sing Like The King”, produced by Blue Suede Films
• Has toured extensively throughout Europe, Scandinavia, Russia, Bermuda, The Bahamas, Aruba, Canada, Chile, Ireland, Great Britain, Hong Kong and Bangkok.
• Has worked at numerous casinos around the world, most recently in Helsinki, Finland and Stockholm, Sweden.